A disaster has struck and now it’s time for cleanup and recovery.
The City of Hollywood’s Office of Economic Development is here to help businesses get back on their feet after an emergency or natural disaster through the Business Recovery Center.
At the center, businesses will find resources and support to help expedite recovery so businesses can continue to operate.
What is a Business Recovery Center?
A business recovery center is a central location to provide local, state, and federal resources and services to businesses after an emergency or natural disaster.
Where should I go after a disaster?
The Business Recovery Center in Hollywood is located at the Boulevard Heights Community Center at 6770 Garfield Street in Hollywood.
Due to space limitations, businesses are allowed two representatives on-site.
The center will primarily be staffed by City of Hollywood Office of Communications, Marketing, and Economic Development (CMED) personnel who are not
assigned to the City’s Emergency Operations Center (EOC). Other City of Hollywood staff may include:
• Community Development
• Emergency Management
• Hollywood Police (Security)
What technical services are available at the Center?
• Physical office space
• Air Conditioning
• Network conductivity
• Projector Screen & Hook up
• Conference and meeting room space
*Business owners are responsible for supplying their own computers*
What additional resources and services are offered at the Center?
• Technical assistance in the application process for federal disaster assistance/loans
• Applications for local/state bridge loans; information/applications for temporary office space provided by the City and/or its partners
• Information on financial assistance
• Referrals to other small business assistance organizations
To sign up for Hollywood's Notify Me alerts, visit: http://www.hollywoodfl.org/list.aspx