Hollywood’s South Florida Design Park (SFDP) will be hosting their Winter Market 2020 on Thursday, February 27th from 12:00 p.m. to 9 p.m. at designated showrooms on North 29th Avenue, between Sheridan Street and Stirling Road in Hollywood. Each interior design showroom will be hosting their own unique experience throughout the day, including product presentations, guest speakers and a book signing. The event culminates later that evening with the International Furnishings & Design Association (IFDA) Awards Ceremony and SFDP Cocktail Party from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Winter Market 2020 schedule is as follows:
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. Jeffrey Michaels – LINK presentation & Luncheon
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Kravet – New Kelly Wearstler Collection Debut
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. J Nelson – Grand Opening of Allan Knight
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Jerry Pair – Madeline Stuart & Jefrey Weisman
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Judith Norman – Brown Jordan’s Newest Collection
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Stark – Host of IFDA Awards Ceremony & Cocktail Party
SFDP is home to a growing cluster of interior design showrooms with national reputations including Jerry Pair, J Nelson, Judith Norman, Stark Carpet, Scalamandré, Kravet and Snaidero. Centrally located in Hollywood, SFDP is adjacent to I-95, offering both immediate access to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami Metropolitan area as well as close proximity to both the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades. The location offers designers and architects a wide array of high quality textiles, furnishings, lighting, carpets and kitchen & bath, where hundreds of exclusive lines are represented.
Those interested in attending the SFDP Winter Market 2020 event should RSVP at www.SouthFloridaDesignPark.com.