The 2019 Broward and Beyond Business Conference is happening at teh Signature Grand, 6900 State Road 84 in Davie on Friday, May 3rd from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Broward and Beyond Business Conference brings together over 650 aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business owners representing more than 15 industries under one roof. With the theme "Level Up Your Biz," the fourth annual conference will afford attendees the opportunity to network, build valuable business relationships, connect with prospective partners/businesses and learn from industry experts and successful peers how to grow your business and address your current challenges.
This event furthers the mission of Broward's Office of Economic and Small Business Development to stimulate economic development by attracting, retaining and expanding targeted industries with a special focus on small business growth. The economic vitality of Broward County depends on strengthening and increasing the number and variety of its businesses including startup, tech, nonprofit, cultural arts, international trade and services. Attendees of the day-long event are invited to experience an inclusive opportunity to acquire new insights through topical track and plenary sessions and dynamic keynote luncheon.
NEW for 2019: Biz Babble
The day will peak with Biz Babble, a new open forum format of organic and scheduled networking activities.
Attendees will enjoy:
- 15+ hours of education across five educational tracks, including:
- NEW! Creative / Cultural
- Human Services / Nonprofit
- A hearty lunch during the keynote address with a dynamic speaker
- Bonus post-conference presentations
- High powered, quality networking
- Free to attend, greater ROI
There are multiple ways that you can participate in the 2019 Broward and Beyond Business Conference:
- Attendee – The conference is free and open to the public. Review the five conference tracks and register now to attend. NOTE: Since this is a FREE event, we request that all registered guests attend the conference or notify us if unable to attend, to ensure maximum participation and attendance.
- Presenter – Subject matter experts are a vital component to any conference. If you’d like to share your expertise, broaden your business network and advance your company/career, we are recruiting dynamic and knowledgeable speakers for various conference sessions. Limited opportunities are available. Call for Speakers Interest Form
- Exhibitor – Get direct access to important prospects and potential clients by showcasing your products / services to our conference attendees. Fees apply. Limited space available – first come, first served.
- Sponsor – For organizations interested in increasing brand awareness and targeting the business community. Limited opportunities are available.
The event will be held on Friday, May 3rd at the Signature Grand in Davie, Florida. For more information on exhibiting or sponsorship, contact Maribel Feliciano, Assistant Director at 954-357-6400 or via email to OESBDConference@broward.org.