In honor of National Small Business Week (May 5th-11th), The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will honor a small business person from within the Greater Hollywood Business Community. The recipient of the award will be honored at an upcoming Annual Small Business Person of the Year Luncheon hosted by the Broward Council of Chambers on Friday, May 17th at the Renaissance Hotel in Plantation.
Individuals nominated for this award show meet the following criteria:
- Member in good standing of the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
- Owner or employee of a profitable small business (1-100 employees)
- Measurable demonstration of leadership abilities (business performance and growth)
- Measurable demonstration of personal community service
- High level of service, commitment and energy directed toward business community efforts
- High degree of business ethics
Please include the following in your nomination:
- Nominee's Name:
- Company Name:
- Type of Business: Years in Business:
- Business Address:
- Business Telephone: Business Fax:
- Nominated by:
- Briefly expand upon the nominee's qualifications for this award.
Submission must be typed out or printed clearly and Faxed to 954 923-8737 or emailed to Anne@hollywoodchamber.org. Deadline for receipt of nominations is this Friday, April 5th.